No products in the basket.
When starting your wedding journey hints and tips from the professionals are valuable! So we asked Louise for her words of wisdom when it comes for all things floral, here are her tips!
10 tips when booking your wedding florist –
1) Once you have booked your wedding venue and date start to look for your wedding florist.
2) You could ask your venue if they have any recommendations for chosen suppliers, speak with family and friends, have a look through local bridal magazines or take a look on the internet / social media.
3) Work out your budget, most suppliers have price guides within their websites to give you an idea of costings.
4) Shortlist a few florists and contact them to see if your date is available and if they cover your chosen venue.
5) Make appointments to see your shortlisted florists either at their business premises or at your wedding venue.
6) Its a great idea to take with you any ideas you have including photo’s of your wedding dress, colour scheme and floral designs you like.
7) Be open to new ideas a good florist will always give you the best advice when it comes to your special day, especially if your chosen flowers are not within season.
8) Book the florist who you felt the most comfortable with, (I think its like when you choose your wedding dress you will just know). Remember to secure your date by paying the booking fee.
9) Keep in touch with your florist with any developments or changes throughout your planning.
10) Let your florist work her magic and enjoy your very special day!.
(Photography by Panache)
View more of Louises work and to get in touch with her go to her website Wild Floral Events
Thanks Louise for sharing your tips,
Love Team BB xx